Wheatsome Morning Muffins
. . . This recipe comes from a Texas gentleman who starts each day with a couple of Wheatsome muffins, a mandarin and the newspaper.
- 286 g. (2 c) Wheatsome Flour
- 7 g. (2 tsp) baking powder
- 2 g. (1/2 tsp) sea salt
- 100 g. (1/2 c) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 53 g. (1/4 c) oil
- 227 g. (1 c) milk
- 3/4 c blueberries or currants
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, add berries.
- Spoon into a muffin tin lined with paper liners.
- Bake 20 minutes.
So easy! Moist and just right in every way. Makes 10-12 muffins.
Thank you, Thomas, for sharing your recipe that . . . “I’ve been doing this so long, I don’t know where I found it.”